- All books are subject to prior sale.
Cash with order (U.S. money order; U.S. postal money order; personal checks in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank, or wire transfer).
- Postage and handling is additional: $6 first book, $3 each book thereafter.
- Overseas postage billed at cost.
- All items remain the property of Mosher Books until payment is made in full.
- Libraries will be billed to accommodate their budgetary requirements.
- Pennsylvania residents must add 6% state sales tax.
- Book(s) may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason providing: (1) prior notification is made to seller; and (2) they are received in the same condition as sent.
- All returns must be insured at full value.